With over 12 years in the digital marketing industry I have experience working with focused SEO agencies, national digital marketing agencies serving Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, small businesses, web-design shops looking to expand their reach by offering SEO services, full service national agencies providing everything from commercials to digital marketing advice, and many in between.
An award winning writer, and speaker at local tech conferences, I understand that the small details matter, and that sometimes small unattended issues can turn into large-scale problems.
A nationally recognized and experienced SEO consultant living in Nashville, Tennessee. I love all that Nashville has to offer, including the feel of a big city but with access to the country within a 30 minute car ride.
When not spending my time in front of a computer, I can be found watching, playing, or coaching soccer. I’m a fully qualified soccer coach through the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA), and the United States Soccer Foundation (USSF).
Companies I’ve Worked for:
I’ve enjoyed working for some of the most respected companies in the U.S, here’s a brief outline:
- Nisolo – Intentionally designed. Ethically produced. Fairly priced.
- Advance Financial – Providing Financial Services throughout Tennessee
- Cj Advertising – Legal Marketing and Attorney Direct Response Marketing and Advertising
- Raven Tools – Formerly Sitening, Raven is now one of the comprehensive toolsets for managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Sitening – A Nashville SEO Agency servicing national clients
- TopRank Online Marketing – One of the leading agencies in online marketing
Publications I’ve Been Featured In:
I’ve been privileged to have been featured in many online publications, such as:
- SEO Training Dojo
- SEO Geeks Newsletter
- Winner of Internet Marketing Post of the Year 2008
- Next Big Nashville (Speaker of session The Site Doctor Is In)
- Digital Nashville Featured Author
- Media Post
- UpCity – Top Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week